Tips for Efficient Completion of the Grant Application
- Review all of the questions through the Application Questions link and collect the requested information and documents before beginning the online process.
- Use Word for the open-ended questions and then copy and paste the text into the online application. Make sure you note the allowed word limit.
- IMPORTANT - Do not use your browser's BACK button while filing out the application - you will lose all unsaved data.
- Save your work regularly. Use the save button at the bottom of each page in the application. We will see your application only after you click the submit button.
- You may stop working on your application before it is complete and return to it at a later time. If you choose to save your work, you will need your user name and password to return to your partially complete application.
- Once an application is submitted, you cannot add, modify or delete the application or any part of it through the online system. If you find that you need to make an important change to your application after you have submitted it, please contact us directly.
- You will have an opportunity to review and print a copy of your application prior to submitting it.
- We may contact you upon receipt of your application to request additional supporting documents, and information or to request a site visit.
- To review all the questions on our application, click here
- To access the capital campaign checklist, click here
- To access the technology checklist, click here
- To begin a new application, click here
- To continue an incomplete grant application, click here. You will need your user name and password that was created by your organization when the account was opened.